Friday, October 23

Zombie Queen of Newbury High book trailer

Okay, so this isn't really good news, but since I'm a sharer I thought I'd let you all have a peek at the book trailer for Zombie Queen of Newbury High!!!

Obviously, no expense was spared in the making of this trailer and though my children weren't exactly paid for their time, I did let them keep the plasticine afterwards, which I think was very kind of me!

Anyway, in order to celebrate my new, fancy book trailer, I'm running a competition. To enter all people have to do is either post a copy of the trailer on their blog, link to it or even post a tweet. Then, once they've done that they just need to send me an email to:

amanda at amandaashby dot com (no spaces)

to let me know what they've done and I'll put them in the draw to win my Very Last Zombie Survival Kit.

Yup, that's right. This is the last one I have and since we all know that it's only a matter of time before zombies take over the world, I think we can all agree that having a zombie survival kit will be pretty darn useful!!!!

5 comments:

Rhiannon Hart said...

That is frigging awesome Amanda!! I was laughing my sock off watching it! All the little plasticine Zombies, "grr argh..." Lovely piano playing by the hubby too :)

Alyson Noel said...

Best book trailer ever!!

I LOVE it!

Gracie O'Neil said...

Oh Amanda!! VERY VERY COOL. Pity about the lack of ingredients for Zombie Fricassee at the end, but never mind. :-) Love the figures and music. You've got a great backup team there. Congrats.

Amanda Ashby said...

Rhiannon - hehehe - glad you liked it (and gave it the Buffy grrr argh!). And yes, it's been good to have a handy husband!

Alyson - thank you!!!

Gracie! Well I do hate to see my husband and kids just sitting around doing nothing!!! Glad you liked it!

Melissa Walker said...

Love this!!