But here's my self-involved list:
1. All coffee would taste like coffee ice cream (we finally have iced coffee weather in NYC -- yay!).
2. The Carolina Tarheels would win the NCAA championship year after year.
3. My ipod would play everywhere I go, and it would mind-read my mood.
4. I could get amazing, local heirloom tomatoes all year round, and basil would grow wild in my tiny little Brooklyn garden.
5. "Friday Night Lights" would stay on forever (or at least until I tire of Tim Riggins, which might take forever).
What happens in your perfect world?