Tuesday, March 27

Driving Tuneage

I have three young sons and coach boys' basketball, so lately I've been getting bombarded with LMFAO while driving them around. Which is, in my humble opinion, some pretty fun, get-me-up-and-wigglin' stuff, but it's better when experienced in smaller doses. I think this might be one reason that when I have the luxury of selecting the drive-time music, I've been gravitating over to the Coffee House satellite radio station, which features singer-songwriter acoustic rock music. Adele, Norah Jones, and Dave Matthews are examples of artists.


Although I love that music, if I need a quick pick-me-up (especially while driving long distances, which I'm getting ready to do for spring break), I like to listen to the BPM (Beats Per Minute) satellite radio station, which features dance/club music and remixes and artists such as: Kaskade, Deadmau5, and David Guetta.

What kind of music or radio stations do you like to listen to while in the car?

7 comments:

royalessays said...

Beautiful! Just beutiful...

Lauren Baratz-Logsted said...

I listen to The Fan because I'm a sucker for hearing them talk trash about my favorite teams: the Knicks, the Jets and the Mets.

termpapermonster said...

Nice article, thank you.

Gerb said...

Depends on if we're driving around town (then it's maybe top 40 stuff or whatever's on the radio) or a road trip, when it's got to be classic rock, the louder, the better.

dissertationrelief.com said...

thanks for the advice, it is very important info

essay-writing-service review said...

like this:)

Xavier said...

Fabulous post! online-essay-writer.org I really enjoyed that!!!