Monday, March 26

Music...Sort Of

So.

Singing-competition shows.

Let's take an informal poll here. Your favorite is:

- AMERICAN IDOL

- THE VOICE

- THE X FACTOR

- SOME OTHER SHOW I DIDN'T NAME

In terms of your favorite, why is it your favorite?

Oh, and here's a good question: If there's a show you started watching or used to watch regularly but then stopped, why did you stop?

And one last question: If there's something that makes you particularly crazy about one of the shows you still watch, what is that crazy-making something?

OK...that's it for now! Sorry about the brevity but I am going to see THE HUNGER GAMES today! Do you think there will be singing in it? If you saw it, were you satisfied?

Be well. Don't forget to write.

6 comments:

dissertation-service said...

very nice blog

Wendy Toliver said...

I think I like The Voice the best right now b/c the contestants are initially judged on voice alone, not their age or looks or physical style.

Liana said...

American Idol. It has my loyalty. X-Factor disappointed me. Even with my love Simon Cowell and all the theatrics it was boring. Too many young kids on it too. I never got into the Voice. and the poor winner last year... his CD was a big flop. Which is too bad because he's a great singer and I enjoyed him.

resumewritersworld.com said...

Nice post! Can’t wait for the next one. Keep stuff like this coming.

dissertationrelief said...

Amazing site!!!

Sara Hantz said...

Too hard for me to choose..... I LOVE all of them!!!