Friday, July 17

More GNF!!!


HUGE GLITTERY CONGRATS to Melissa on her wedding!!!

And did you see those shoes??!! 

LOVE. THEM.

My good news this week is that BLUE MOON debuted at #1 on the New York Times Best Sellers List for Children's Paperbacks, #14 on the USA Today General list, and #22 on the NCIBA list! (EVERMORE landed at #3 on NYT  & #34 on USA Today!)- And I just wanted to say THANKS to all of you who supported it!!

Also, I'll be signing copies of my books tonight, Friday July 17th 6:00PM at:

Barnes & Noble
791 S. Main St. #100
Orange, CA 92868
And I hope to see YOU there!!
Any good news to share? Shout it out in the comments!

3 comments:

Kay Cassidy said...

Congratulations, Alyson!!! What a HUGE week!!!!! :-)

Wendy Toliver said...

Wow, Alyson. I am in constant awe! :)

Sara Hantz said...

WOW!!!!!! Fantastic news, Alyson.