Thursday, January 8

Promo Week: I Heart Daily + Contests!

Hi, everyone! Promo week gives me a chance to talk about my new venture, I Heart Daily. It's basically a daily newsletter of things my friend Anne and I think are cool. So far, we've covered a teen drummer, our favorite new break-up song, an eco-friendly font and--of course--some great January reads. If you like what you see, sign up for the newsletter here (next month we start giving away the things we feature to subscribers--this is one contest you shouldn't miss!). Spread the word with widgets and whatnot, if you're feeling it.

In other promo news, I have a new book coming out in May, and there's the cover ---->! Read the behind-the-scenes Cover Story on my blog.

Also, I'm giving away a *signed* copy of Judy Blundell's What I Saw and How I Lied, which is my new favorite book. Well, my new new favorite book anyway--it's fantastic. Go here to enter.

And, I'm giving away a copy of any one Violet book at Alexa Young's blog, in honor of her Faketastic release week!

So, that's a lot to inhale, huh? Go sign up for I Heart Daily and then enter both contests if you've got the time! And, in the comments, what do YOU want to promote this week? Let's have a promo party!

9 comments:

LisaMay said...

Exciting!

sweetmelissa818 said...

I've already done all of those things! I'm all over it!

Alyson Noel said...

I Love I HEART DAILY--it's my new fave thing!!

Diana Rodriguez Wallach said...

Love the new cover! It makes me wish it were warm enough to read on a beach. Damn January. :)

Gerb said...

A promo party! How fun!

I second the promo for I Heart Daily. I look forward to getting it in my mailbox. Loved the Leggo earrings featured today. And that knit dress!

And I want What I Saw and How I Lied! Off to enter! (After I put an I Heart widget on my blog...)

Anonymous said...

Great to find you here... I'm going to feature your site on MY blog at www.MaydenChronicles.com. (I guess that's what I'd like to promote). I could even kick in a prize for one of your contests...hmmm...contact me! Signing up for your contests next!

Sara Hantz said...

Cute cover!!! I love getting I Heart Daily, such a cool idea.

Lauren Baratz-Logsted said...

Love "I Heart Daily" and love the new cover!

Anonymous said...

This is nice..I want to show more about this..I hope that your book will come out soon:)