Monday, August 1

I know it's only Monday but..

This week's focus is art, and when this came into my mailbox this morning, I had to share because a. I love pugs and b. therefore I love this picture.



Comment here with the name (or better yet pic!) of your fave pic through midnight EST on Friday, August 5th, and the person who talks about/posts the pic I like best will win a signed copy of Between Here and Forever. You must have a US mailing addy, and make sure to leave a way for me to contact you!

1 comment:

1110cg said...

I really got into photography this sumer and this pic became a favorite of the ones I have taken. I just love how the fisherman is interacting with his son. It seems so timeless.
I don't know how to post it but if you email me at ducttappers@gmail.com I could send you it