Friday, July 10

More GNF!!!


Huge congrats to Lauren on her awesome review of CRAZY/BEAUTIFUL. I was lucky enough to read an early copy and I can definitely say that it's all that and more!

My good news this week is that BLUE MOON was released on July 7th (yay!), and that EVERMORE landed at #4 this week on the New York Times Bestsellers List for Children's Paperbacks making for 23 weeks in the top 5 (!!!), and it's at #103 this week on the USA Today list (up 5 from last week!)!

But what I'm really really excited about is the new website my publisher put together--a destination for all things IMMORTALS--and they did such a great job, I'm totally addicted, I keep sneaking back there when I'm supposed to be working! There are chakra charts, screensavers, wallpapers, a place to download your aura--and every time you click on a tulip you will hear an audio clip of a scene not contained in the book!! To check it out for youself just click HERE!

And don't forget to subscribe so you can be the first to know about any exciting IMMORTALS SERIES news!

Well, that's it for me--how about you--what's your good news this week?!

Have a fun weekend-

Alyson

7 comments:

Melissa Walker said...

totally making myself an aura RIGHT. NOW.

Lauren Baratz-Logsted said...

I'm so psyched for BLUE MOON!

Alyssa Kirk said...

That's great news!

Iserr said...

I'm almost done with Blue Moon and I have to say that I'm lovin' it!!!! You did a really great job with it and I cannot wait until "Shadowland".

Wendy Toliver said...

Cool website and thanks for sharing your fabulous news, Alyson. SO exciting!

Alyson Noel said...

Thanks you guys!!

:-D

Sara Hantz said...

Alyson, that's totally awesome!!!!