Monday, July 27

Trash talking

So this week at TFC it's time to talk about some of our favorite blogs and websites, which, to be honest is something I'd been hoping to avoid because it's the moment you will all realize that I really am as fluffy as a marshmallow right through to the middle.

You see my favorite blogs have nothing to do with writing and everything to do with celebrity gossip. And believe me, this is an addiction that I've tried to break but it's been with me my whole life and it showing no signs of abating. So here are my favorite sites that I need to tune into everyday in order to stop my brain from going splat against the wall.

First stop is Pink is the New Blog. Trent is one of the funniest, coolest bloggers out there and I just love and adore his take on life, fashion and the crazy things that famous people do. He also doesn't shy away from talking about the politics that interest him as well as his relationships. In fact I love his blog so much that I even managed to slip it into my next book, however, I'm still waiting for my second round of edits and while I don't know if I'll be allowed to keep it in there I'll be trying my best.

Next in my trashy trail of goodness is the Mirror.co.uk. I lived in England for about eight years all together and in which time I formed a very deep love affair with all things tabloid and so this is my way of staying in touch. My current obsession is Jordan's attempts to slag off her ex-husband, Peter Andre. I'm sure that she and Heather Mills went to the same We Are God school.

After that I normally swing by Hello Dollface which talks mainly about beauty products but Cindy also use to run Conversations about Famous People and she still lets her gossip side out with her Daily Dollface posts which are completely hilarious and a must read

Of course, because I'm an equal opportunity sort of girl, I'm always looking to expand my favorites list, so if you've got any other sites that you think I would like (or some cure for this crazy addiction) then just let me know!!!

7 comments:

MeganRebekah said...

Oh my gosh I have been a fan of PITNB for years!! Trent is hilarious!

Amanda Ashby said...

MeganRebekah - yay, I'm so pleased to meet another Trent fan - he rocks so much!!!!!

Wendy Toliver said...

Great post! I've been excited to see this group post on this particular topic b/c I can always use a new fun blog to peek at.

Alyson Noel said...

Aw, more sites to obsess over! How could you, Amanda?!!!

:-D

Amanda Ashby said...

Wendy and Alyson, come and join me over on the darkside. Mwhahaha.

Alyssa Kirk said...

I believe there's an experimental surgery in china that would help, but you can always just swing over to my blog instead!
http://teensreadandwrite.blogspot.com

Amanda Ashby said...

Alyssa - hahaha - I'm on my way over right now!