1. First, we are going to Maui, Hawaii. This is where my husband and I went on our honeymoon many moons ago and we're looking forward to bringing our boys. I'm not sure how things will work out (we're going with my husband's family--8 adults and 7 kids) but I'd love to scuba dive if at all possible. If not, snorkeling is fun too.
2. Then, with summer comes weddings and I have two big ones coming up in June. First, my cousin is getting hitched in Carlsbad, NM. I've never been there and I hear great things about the Carlsbad Caverns. We'll be driving from Denver and stopping in one of my favorite places, Santa Fe, en route.
3. Next, my dad is getting married the very next weekend. The only thing is, they can't decide exactly where (Texoma? Kansas? Texas?), so I'm on hold.
4. Come July, my mom, husband, 3 boys, and I are all heading up to Alaska. I've been lucky enough to go a few times, but my sons and Mom haven't been, so I'm looking forward to showing the beautiful state to them.
5. After a quick trip to Idaho with some friends from Colorado, I'll head to Nashville, Tennessee for the RWA National Conference. I'm really excited because I've never been there.
I haven't organized my book tour quite yet, but since Lifted comes out June 8, I'm sure I'll have some little side trips wedged in there, too. So! Enough about me! Do you have any fun travel plans coming up? If so, we'd love to hear about them. And if not, what are some of your favorite vacation destinations?