1. The sound of a water bottle being squeezed. It's worse than fingernails on a blackboard for me.
2. Not being able to wiggle my toes. Like if the bed's too short or my shoes are too small. (I buy closed-toe shoes a half size too big.)
3. Soggy cereal.
4. Stepping in gum or dog poop (or worse).
5. Toilet seats left up. I know it's cliche, but I'm the only female in my family and I can always tell when their friends or any male relatives have been over.
6. The smell of downtown Ogden, Utah (about 20 minutes from my home). 50% dog food factory, 50% Wonder Bread bakery. 100% disgusting.
7. The sound of whispering on TV shows. My husband likes to watch hunting shows and the hunters narrate while they're trying to be quiet so as not to spook the animals. Seriously, dudes. Shoot the footage and then do voice overs later on. Or little interviews like they do on reality TV shows. SOMETHING besides whispering into the microphone.
8. Waking up before the alarm goes off but not having enough time or not being able to fall asleep again.
9. Having to pay a "resort fee" or "luggage fee" on top of regular pricing. Please, just add it in so I don't have any surprises.
10. When there isn't any Diet Coke. (I know, pathetic.)
What are some of the little things that annoy you?