1. THE SUPERBOWL—that’s that show about football, right?
2. POLITICS—Super Tuesday, anyone? But since I’m married to a political ANIMAL, I’ll have plenty of that tomorrow so I won’t bore you with it here.
3. There’s always the latest CELEBRITY DISH—someone entered rehab, someone’s having twins, someone is so exhausted it required hospitalization . . .(Apparently working for several months—in a row—can do this to a person. Who knew?)
4. The latest OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick—I downloaded A NEW EARTH onto my iPod a year ago—if you’re into that kind of thing, it’s amazing! If not, proceed to number five.
5. My NETI POT obsession—if you’re at all squeamish, easily frightened, susceptible to new ideas, have a heart condition, low blood pressure, are under 3’ 8”—then please, ask your doctor before clicking.
6. NEW YORK FASHION WEEK- hint- black is the new black.
But the truth is, I’m under a major DEADLINE (a.k.a.—the most overused though completely valid excuse in any writer's repertoire), which means I’m really not up on any of these things. Though if I were, rest assured, THESE are the subjects I’d be writing about!
What about YOU? What current event has grabbed your attention??
Alyson Noël is the author of 7 books for teens and adults and is currently chained to her computer, feverishly working on number 8. Feel free to visit her at: www.alysonnoel.com She welcomes all distractions.