Friday, April 17

more good news for Good News Friday...

First, congrats to Alyson for her #1 BEST SELLER, woot!!

My good news for the week:
Story of a Girl will be coming in Italian sometime in the next year or two (it must be the week of Italian rights!), the audio rights for Once Was Lost were sold, also, and that will be a simultaneous release with the book. If you missed it, I posted the cover earlier this week on my blog. And finally, the very first blog review for Once Was Lost turned up this week---power librarian Professor Nana liked it, PHEW! The book doesn't come out until October, and I'm never quite psychologically ready for a book to be Out There. It always feels a bit like you've got an exposed nerve that keeps bumping into things unexpectedly. But, it is Out There, and I might as well celebrate that, too. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Gerb said...

Happy celebrating, Sarah! Great news all around!

Melissa Walker said...

Yay, Sara! I LOVE the cover. Gorgeous. So exciting. And even more psyched since I finally read and loved SWEETHEARTS.

Sara Hantz said...

Fabulous news, Sara. Can't wait to read Once Was Lost!

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

yay, sara!!!

Sara Z. said...

thanks, ladies!