15 Random Things You Didn't Need To Know About Me (But Now You Do)
by Jessica Brody
- I loves bananas but hate anything banana flavored.
- I'm squemish about collar bones and belly buttons. (Good luck touching either one of them)
- I've always secretly wanted to be a member of the Spice Girls
- I don't like it when vegetables try to pass themselves off as dessert. (Carrot Cake, I'm on to you. You're not fooling anyone!)
- The first book I learned to read was Go Dog Go at age 2, although technically I probably just memorized it.
- I can't whistle. (And no, it's not as simple as just putting your lips together and blowing).
- I'm allergic to avocado (a fact that I hate because I happen to love guacamole!)
- My favorite movie to quote is the movie, Arthur starring Dudley Moore. ("Bitterman, drive through the park. You know how I love the park.")
- I've always had a strange obsession with the scanners at supermarket registers and now I never miss an opportunity to use the self check-out lanes so I can scan my own food.
- I love speaking in a British accent, much to the annoyance of everyone around me.
- I've always hating doing anything athletic and I used to hide behind the handball courts in elementary school during P.E.
- I'm a major tech-y and have to own every gadget that comes out. Regardless of whether or not I have any intention of using it.
- I can't stand the word "pocketbook" or "panties."
- My all-time favorite foods are pixy sticks, sushi and afternoon tea sandwiches and I insist on having all three at my birthday parties.
- My very first novel was called The Puppy and the Kitty and was complete with illustrations. I wrote it when I was 7. (See photo below).
Oh, and one thing you MAY have known about me, but I just thought I'd remind you is that my fourth novel, MY LIFE UNDECIDED releases on June 7!
Now here's one thing I know about YOU: You're going to go pick up a copy, right? RIGHT?
If you haven't seen the trailer yet, take a look below!
So there you have it! You now know everything there is to know about me. Does your life feel more complete? No? Well, you can't say I didn't try!
Okay, so what don't we know about YOU? Comment away!